Saturday, March 24, 2012

From Jennie, Alex, and Aaron Jan 13, 2010 ...

... She had a good spirit and the boys enjoyed hanging with her. She loved when they told her they would be bigger than her in no time and would be able to carry her around. We will all miss her!  //  I don’t know if anyone ever gets over the loss of child but the only thing I can say is that while we will miss her I believe her spirit is happy to be soaring instead of being so held down with the burden of her earthy body. As concerned and caring as she would be for other people I am sure she is watching over everyone! I know this thought may not really lessen the pain or grief everyone is feeling but just know that you are surrounded by love and that others are sending you their strength to help you bear this very sad burden.  // Our hearts and love go out to you.  Love,  Jenny, Alex and Aaron 

No comments:

Post a Comment